SCRAMBLED EGGS OF BELCONNEN

Since moving back to Belconnen in 2015, I've spent a fair number of Saturday mornings eating breakfast at various cafes in the town centre. Lately, I've noticed that even though I go to a variety of venues for breakkie, my order never seems to vary - scrambled eggs on toast, with an extra piece of toast, and a pot of English breakfast tea. (The extra piece of toast is because sometimes you get more eggs than toast, and while I can easily eat toast without eggs, I can't eat eggs without toast. So it's a bit of a safety net.)

The thought struck me today that I could do a little 'compare and contrast' exercise across the wide variety of scrambled eggs on offer in Belconnen. I've had some sublime eggs in Belconnen, and some diabolical ones.

Come with me on this narrow, somewhat pointless and potentially boring odyssey into Scrambled Eggs of Belconnen.


Comments